Day 2: Mountain Passes and Winery Tour
- 7:00 AM – Depart from The Bellagio after breakfast.
- 8:00 AM – Drive through scenic mountain passes en route to Pahrump, NV.
- 10:00 AM – Arrive at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch for a guided tour of their high-performance EV facilities.
- 12:00 PM – Drive to lunch for a private wine tasting and gourmet meal.
- 2:00 PM – Resume the rally, heading towards the picturesque Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge.
- 3:30 PM – Guided tour of Ash Meadows’ unique ecosystem and boardwalk trails.
- 5:00 PM – Return to Las Vegas via a different route, passing by the scenic Lake Mead.
- 7:00 PM – Arrive back at The Bellagio to freshen up.
- 8:00 PM – Group dinner at The Mayfair followed by nightlife.
Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club is a state-of-the-art racing facility and exclusive motorsports country club located just 55 miles West of downtown Las Vegas. With over six miles of challenging racetrack and an array of resort-style amenities, Spring Mountain delivers a world-class motorsports experience to driving enthusiasts of all levels.
They are home to the renowned Ron Fellows Performance Driving School and the Radical Racing School. In addition to offering professional high performance driving instruction, they are the largest Radical racecar distributor in the world. Their professional driving instructors and mechanics are some of the best in the nation, and their dyno and Powertec engine shops are located on-site to keep vehicles at peak performance.
Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club offers a variety of services, including performance driving instruction, track rentals, team building activities, performance vehicle sales and more.