Day 3: Scenic Drive and Grand Finale
- 9:00 AM – Depart from The Bellagio after breakfast.
- 10:00 AM – Begin the final leg of the road rally with a scenic drive through the Valley of Fire State Park.
- 12:00 PM – Arrive at a designated picnic area within the park for a farewell lunch.
- 2:00 PM – Continue the drive through Valley of Fire, enjoying the vibrant rock formations.
- 4:00 PM – Arrive at The Sphere for “The Sphere Experience.”
- 7:00 PM – Closing ceremony and gala dinner and celebration.
- 9:00 PM – Evening entertainment and live music.
- 11:00 PM – Farewell cocktails and mingling.
The Sphere Experience
You won’t believe it until you experience it
Introducing The Sphere Experience. A brand-new show at Sphere, Las Vegas. The Sphere Experience starts the moment you walk through their doors where you’ll be greeted by Aura, their real-life humanoid robot – and one of five identical robots you can interact with in their atrium. Aura will explain how technology has helped maximize human potential throughout our history. You’ll see holographs, avatar captures, beam-forming sound displays and the world’s largest Hypervsn display, projecting a 50-foot-high holographic-like image.
The Sphere Experience continues with a specially commissioned immersive film by acclaimed director, Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Black Swan, The Whale). Part sci-fi story, part nature documentary, Postcard From Earth takes you on a journey from the Antarctic, deep into the ocean, across 15 different global locations and deep into space. You will see the world like never before. It is the first cinematic project specially commissioned for Sphere and takes advantage of all their experiential technologies, from the world’s largest high-definition screen that wraps over and around you to the haptic chairs that let you feel the movie to the 167,000 speakers that immerse you in sound.